Our pump trucks reach 32 meters (104 feet 11 inches) and 36 meters (118 feet 1 inch).
Why use a pump truck?
- Place concrete in areas that the mixers can’t reach (such as a tall wall)
- More efficient (decreased labor cost to the contractor)
- Steady work pace for increased productivity
- Less messy than a mixer alone
- Can help avoid getting stuck (please see Setup Considerations below)
Pump Truck Setup Considerations
- Allow a 30-minute setup time upon truck arrival
- Power line clearance must maintain a minimum of 20ft
- Must be sufficient and safe for extension and placement of outriggers
- Jobsite soil must be drivable and not too soft, wet, or muddy resulting in a stuck truck