When you order concrete for you job add 10% extra to allow for setting, uneven sub grade and spillage. Use an online concrete calculator to determine the quantity that you will need and round up to the nearest ¼ yard.Concrete Calculator
Placing Your Order
- Please provide the following information to provide timely delivery
- Company or Customer Name
- Contact information such as a foreman’s name phone number
- A physical job site address including the nearest intersection
- When you would like the product delivered
- A description of what the product is being used for
- Any additives required such as fibers, color, accelerators, etc.
- Any specific mix design required
Preparing For The Delivery
- Our trucks are quite large, to ensure that we can reach your site, please keep these measurements in mind:
- Length: 35 feet
- Width: 9 feet
- Height: 13.5 feet
- Turn radius: 37 feet
- Maximum chute length: 12 feet
In addition, these trucks are heavy and can cause concrete to crack when it is driven on. In soft yards, there will be ruts in the yard during the wet season. We are not responsible for any damages.
We require a place to wash up on site.