Our conveyor reaches 105 feet.
Why Use A Conveyor
- To prevent damage to the yard, it is used to reach the area that is being worked on.
- When a truck cannot reach, such as through a low doorway, it is able to get through for a smooth pour.
- You are able to place stone supplies on the job.
- Allow a 20-minute setup time upon truck arrival
- Power line clearance must maintain a minimum of 20ft
- Must be sufficient and safe clearance for extension and placement of outriggers
- Jobsite soil must be drive-able and not too soft, wet, or muddy resulting in a stuck truck